Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Justin Bieber

       "Oh my gosh! It's Justin Bieber!" hasn't everyone heard that one before? Justin Bieber has become a teen sensation around the world. His looks catch the girls eyes and leave them at a faint on the floor, but for some girls he is a ugly wannabe. I have gotten numorous forwards on my cell phone saying '90% of girls would kill themselves if Justin Beiber fell off a cliff. Send this to 10 people if you are the 10% sitting on a lawn chair with popcorn screaming 'JUMP, JUMP, JUMP!' Now, I am not a fan for Justin Bieber for personal opinion reasons, but I think it is wrong to hate someone so much that you wish they would die. What has he done to you? Did he not reply to your Tweets? Besides that, he didn't do anything to you! So unless you threatened you with a gun or beat you in a alley there is no reason for you to make texts about him dieing.
       Now, it can get a little annoying when everyone in school has pictures of his face taped to their binders. Some people don't like him because all of the 'preps' in school like him and you don't want to be like them. That's part of the reason I don't like him. Then there is the rumor that he is 'gay', do you guys think that? I think he might be bi because he is dating Selena Gomez but wasn't dating a guy a while ago? Is he still this way? I need answers! Please comment.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like him because i find his music annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, but is it right for people to want him to die??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to work on your spelling and use Spelling & Grammar check before posting. 8P

    ReplyDelete

This is me!